Thrillophilia Joins Hands with the Giant Airline Go Air to provide unique experiences to the wanderlusts!
Thrillophilia is a famous tour, travel and adventure space. The travel space helps you to find out the best traveling and adventure places at ease. Not just the millennial group, but people of all age groups are keenly looking forward to unique travel experiences.
Recently, the giant Thrillophilia has joined hands with the famous and most successful GoAir. This collaboration has been made to expand the opportunity to the fresh travelers to make a travel plan and book the flights and enjoy unlimited thrilling activities with Thrillophilia via GoAir’s web portal. Be it Scuba Diving in Thailand, Luxurious Underwater Hotel in Dubai, Skydiving in Dubai, River Safari in Singapore and lots more can experience with Thrillophilia and you just have to click a button on the GoAir’s web portal. This also includes trekking, adventure activities, local culture, cookery class, customs and so much more have increased by 50 to 125 percent. Meanwhile, Thrillophilia always tries to give a better experience that helps travelers to create the best memories.
“We are pleased to announce this strategic partnership with GoAir. This partnership will bring seamless access to 15,000 plus experience airline market leadership, is the perfect partner to help us undoubtedly to further enhance the travel experience for travelers,” said Chitra Gurnani Daga, the CEO of the famous Thrillophilia during the merger and collaboration. Also, it is their constant endeavor to provide the best services to travelers for the best travel experience.
GoAir is one of the fastest-growing airlines in the world. It operates almost 325+ flights daily to 27 Indian destinations like Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Kochi, Jaipur, Jammu, Kashmir and lots more. Also, GoAir operates in eight international destinations such as Muscat, Abu Dhabi, Bangkok, Phuket, Singapore and Male and many more.
Malaysia – Road Trips
Believe it or not, Malaysia is one of the best places to visit for a vacation in the entire lifetime. Whether you are planning for a long weekend vacation or adventurous road trip, Malaysia is the place where you can go for a road trip. The best kind of road trip is filled with fun, frolic, adventure and of course great friends.
There is a bonanza for you as all the road trips begin and end with the city airport. Moreover, you always go on a road trip with your family or friends. We are sure that every Malaysian has done this and so this is the best time for you to try out Road Trips to these all places in Malaysia. Malaysia is just not about Kuala Lumpur but a lot more.
- For a quick weekend getaway, visit Kuala Lumpur, Bukit Tinggi: You only have a day for a weekend getaway? Head up to Bukit Tinggi, now famous as Berjaya Hills. It takes only an hour to reach Bukit Tinggi and then you will be away from the hustle and bustle of Kuala Lumpur city. Colmar Tropicale is the finest French-themed village made right after the one in the Alsace region in France.
- Batu Ferringhi in Georgetown: The best place for all the foodies: Are you an immense food lover? Then Batu Ferringhi is the place for you. Enjoy Penang’s favorite and prominent hawker food at Lorong Selamat, Mei Le Hwa Restaurant, and lots more food. After having food, you can visit the historic Clan Jetties, 3D Trick Art Museum, Camera Museum and get beautiful Instagram images. You can also visit Batu Ferringhi beach for leisure time amidst the pristine waters.
- Kuala Selangor, PJ Sekinchan: For a tour to the countryside, you can always visit the vibrant green lush paddy fields between March and April to enjoy the soothing views. You can also visit in December month to enjoy the view of golden and green scenery. There is a Paddy Processing Field and a dainty museum nearby where you can chill out and learn more about rice planting processing.
- Coffee Trail: Penang Ipoh: Everyone has heard about the famous Ipoh white coffee. It is one of only three coffee towns in Asia as per Lonely Planet. It takes only two hours to reach Ipoh Old Town from Penang. It is the place where you can surely find out white-colored coffee in any Kopitiam. Enjoy the hot kaya toast amidst the place and just chill here.
- JB Melaka: Situated in the heart of Melaka, JB Melaka is one of the most interesting and vibrant historical monuments. St Paul hillock offers you the best city view and you can also visit the oldest church on the top of the beautiful hill. A Famous gatehouse is a surreal place filled with European architecture, famous in Southeast Asia.
You can also visit the theme park Muar JB, Pantai Klebang, one of the most popular sand dunes of Asia where you can also have Klebang Original and organic Coconut Shake. For a day or two, these road trips can make your weekends worth.