A good breakfast can lighten up your mood to a greater extent. It can include any healthy and nutritious item such as Dosa, Idli, Samosas, well in certain cases, say yes to fried breakfast. But, 2-minute Maggi is an all-time favourite breakfast. Am I right? Of course, 9 out of 10- people will agree upon this.
Well, it is what it is. For women, its easy to make and saves time. Jokes apart. When I had visited Lonavala with my pals, I had this scrumptious hillock style cheese Maggi. In my opinion, any dish with a lavish touch of cheese is worth the eat.
Finest blending of your favourite veggies, Indian spices and lastly, the sexy, cheesy touch. Let’s know the ingredients for making hillock style cheese Maggi in details:
Serves: 2 to 4 people
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Main Ingredients: 2 pieces Maggi (make them half), 2 full packets Maggi Masala, salt to taste, pepper powder, Regular Indian Spices/Masalas (Turmeric and Chili powder. For vegetable lovers, Onion, Capsicum and Tomatoes.
Garnishing Ingredients: Butter, a pinch of Chat Masala and Cheese. Garlic pieces (small and chopped – 2 to 3 pieces per big bowl). You can also make use of boiled Peas and coriander for garnishing.
Main Method for cooking Maggi Noodles/Cheesy Maggi Hillock Style:
- Take 1 tablespoon of oil along with 1 teaspoon of butter. Heat the oil and butter for making 2-minute Maggi.
2. Add cumin seeds and garlic chutney, if you wish to add a bit spicy touch into the cheese maggi.
3. Add onions, tomatoes and capsicum. Add a pinch of salt to cook the veggies faster.
4. In order to make cheese maggi noodles, you need to spice up the same. Therefore, add 1/4th teaspoon pepper powder, a bit of chat masala, 1/16th teaspoon red chilli powder, 1/16th teaspoon turmeric powder and mix them well till they you get a strong aroma.
Additionally, if you wish to add slight schezwan sauce, you can try to add but ensure it doesn’t make too spicy to eat. So, check the proportion while making cheese Maggi.
5. When we make Maggi or cheese Maggi, of course, we need Maggi masala. Yes, now its time to mix 2 big packs of Maggi masala. Likewise, you can add pieces of Amul grated cheese or you can also make use of mozzarella cheese.
If you wish, you can also add cheese later for a good mixture. It totally depends upon you.
6. Now it’s time to add water and boiled Maggi. Hence, Cheese Maggi is recommended to cook after cooking vegetables. It adds a unique taste to the dish. As discussed, you can add the cheese after adding water and boiled Maggi.
7. Mix it for 2 to 4 minutes. The entire process takes around 20 to 25 minutes. Yes, you read it right. Therefore, stereotype tagline of “2 minute maggi” barely applies here.
8. Cover and cook Cheese Maggi for 2 to 4 minutes till some water gets evaporated. Check it once or twice before switching off the induction.
Finally, garnish with coriander or parsley leaves. Also, you can add cheese slice used in making street style burgers. Creamy, white and tangy cheese maggi is ready.
Cheese Maggi is one of the staple foods in hilly regions. Likewise, people love to explore the mountains while having lemon-ginger tea and momos. Yes, North India serves the best tea (chai), cheese Maggi and varying kind of momos.